Selecting the right partner to be responsible for the delivery of your cloud-based radiology system is the first and most important decision in your cloud adoption strategy. While the first step can be the hardest, ZuluRIS makes it easy to utilize our Imaging Cloud at a pace that is comfortable for your business.
With over years of experience in radiology imaging and workflow, ZuluRIS provides clients with peace of mind that we are fully responsible for their success.
· ZuluRIS is a fully featured PACS that provides the capability to move images from hospitals either in commercial, private, or government facilities to allow doctors, nurses, technicians and radiologists to view DICOM images without being on-site.
· ZuluRIS Smart Work-List uses algorithms and data models to intelligently distribute the workload across multiple subspecialties.
· Secure HTTPS image transport for DICOM allows for the secure transmission of studies between locations without complex VPN networking strategies. On site DICOM routers deploy in minutes, allowing for immediate routing of images to an offsite central viewing location.
· Object storage solution provides a cost-effective storage and a scalable solution allowing for petabytes of data without costly hardware.
· The HTML 5 web-based viewer allows for the immediate stand up of a viewing station on existing equipment. No plugins or software client is necessary.
· The current viewing toolset supports annotation of medical images for the classification of disease processes and image artifacts for model validation and disease recognition. This can be mobilized, for example, to categorize CT scans to recognize COVID-19 artifacts.
Vendor Neutral Archive
· Scalable cloud-based service. Over 1.5 billion healthcare records are under management today and growing.
· Military grade security & full HIPAA-compliant healthcare cloud-based platform.
· Retrospective DICOM data / patient record retrieval scales unilaterally, utilizing either query/retrieve or HL7 models.
· Workflow engine supports DICOM normalization and data validation enabling third-party tools to improve interoperability.
· Can provide a petabyte of CEPH Object Storage replicated between geographically dispersed data centers with uplinks to preferred cloud providers if required.
DICOM & Mobile Viewer
· View from Anywhere, Anytime.
· All standard radiology tools.
· On-the-Go HTML5 web & mobile Viewing.
· Advanced viewer functions.
· DICOM and non-DICOM imaging types.
· Axial, sagittal, coronal, pet-ct support.
· CINE view with control functions.
· Image-enable any EHR.
· Collaborate with other physicians.
· ZuluCare's zero-footprint and mobile capabilities improve patient visits with tablet support, creating a collaborative approach that enables care providers to explain procedures in a more comprehensive way.
ZuluCloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
· Fully Compliant: HIPAA, HITECH, & FedRAMP (ready)
· HyperScale Nodes
· Integrates with the world's most significant public clouds via SDN-enabled connectivity.
· Carrier-Grade Communication support for voice, video and text messaging.
· Satellite Communication support with access to a commercial pad if required
· Network split into underlay routed architecture and overlay routed architecture via EVPN\VXLAN.
· Underlay provides stable, scalable portal network communication.
· Overlay provides multi-tenancy and micro-segmentation for secure services to the service level.
· Kubernetes and containerization leveraged for rapid deployment and portability.